Aegis Anti-Bacterial Treatments
Where can you use Aegis?
Hospitals, long-term health care facilities and medical institutions
The broad spectrum of illnesses that patients are being treated for makes it difficult to provide a totally germ-free environment in spite of having the most stringent sanitization processes in place. Aegis anti-bacterial treatments will prevent easy transmission of bacteria, boost your decontamination efforts and eliminate the risk of mass outbreaks. That’s why health department love us!
- Use on air filters, it prevents microbe growth in your HVAC system.
- Treat clinical labs, patient rooms, nurses’ stations, exam, treatment and procedure rooms as well as administrative offices and lunch rooms for greater infection control.
- When applied on hospital uniforms it is an effective form of germ and odour control.
- Applied on door knobs, cabinets, furniture and furnishings as well as combine with cleaning products to prevent contaminants from spreading, and facilitate quicker recoveries.
Hospitality and Retail Stores
Our anti-bacterial treatment offers an environmentally-friendly solution to stain protection as well as mould, mildew and odour control in restaurants, grocery and retail stores (like the LCBO, which is our client). CAS can also work with you for more customized solutions.
- Treat HVAC filters to prevent growth of air-borne pollutants and ensure healthy indoor air quality.
- Use on shelves to prevent growth of bacteria and fungus, and increase shelf life of food items.
- Apply on food counters to reduce food-borne pathogens as well as the risk of contamination.
- Treat store fixtures, storage area and washroom door handles etc. to minimize the spread of germs.
Offices, Factories and Warehouses
Preventing the growth of bacteria, mould and fungus in your commercial property with Aegis applications ensures employees health, reduces sick days and improves productivity. Read More…
- Improved indoor air is always a top priority. Use our anti-bacterial treatments on air filters to discourage mould and bacteria growth in your ventilation system.
- Ceiling tiles and flooring (including carpets) are a major source of mould and mildew, Aegis will reduce incidence of contamination.
- Storage cabinets, work surfaces (especially in food processing units), furniture and upholstery treated with our antimicrobial will prevent the spread of common illnesses like cold, flu, etc.
- Use in cleaning products to improve cleanliness and hygiene levels.
The Aegis Microbe Shield applied by Clear Air Solutions trained and experienced personnel, is a valuable tool in your fight against disease-causing bacteria and other microbes.
Schedule an appointment for your anti-bacterial treatment right away!
Commercial establishments in Central Ontario including Barrie, Toronto, Kitchener, Windsor, St. Catherine, Midland, Parry Sound and beyond rely on us for lasting germ control and anti-bacterial treatments.
Clear Air Solutions ~ Anti-Bacterial Treatments Specialists