Commercial Duct Cleaning
Commercial duct cleaning improves indoor air quality. It can also enhance employee efficiency by facilitating better health and reduced sick days.
Strange as it may sound, poor indoor air quality can have a major impact on employee productivity.
Dust, mould and other pollutants that are present in your HVAC system can contribute to causes of headaches, respiratory problems, allergies, poor vision and general ill health. This affects your employees’ ability to think and make sound decisions.
Commercial duct cleaning from Clear Air Solutions (CAS) removes all contaminants and pollutants from your HVAC as well as improves air circulation and filtration. A well-ventilated workplace not only promotes employees’ good health and demonstrates your concern for their well-being but also significantly improves their output.
Call Clear Air Solutions or fill out our form to schedule commercial duct cleaning for your office, residential building, warehouse, retail store, hospital and long-term health care facility. Our clients are spread across Barrie, Toronto, Kitchener, Windsor, St. Catherine, Midland, Parry Sound and all major cities in Central Ontario.
What does our commercial duct cleaning service include?
- Robotic duct inspection: Our commercial duct cleaning begins with a visual inspection of your HVAC system. A high-tech robot inspects your ducts and presents a detailed report (with digital images) of particulates, vermin, rodents or other ductwork blockages. Knowing what we’re up against makes it easier to determine an effective solution.
- Commercial duct cleaning: The latest robotic commercial duct cleaning system ensures thorough cleaning of your forced-air systems. We also provide after reports for you to see the dramatic results. Our cutting-edge technology works in conjunction with industry-approved processes to allow greater access to all types of ventilation systems and guarantees superior particulate removal. Our membership to NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association) is proof of our high standards.
- Anti-bacterial treatment: Our highly effective antimicrobial application called the Aegis Microbe Shield offers added protection against the growth of contaminants in your HVAC systems. When applied to HVAC air filters by our certified applicators, Aegis is known to successfully destroy or inhibit the growth of microbes even when your filters are dirty.
- Detailed indoor air quality testing and sampling: Presence of odour, large amounts of debris and contaminants might require thorough detailed indoor air quality testing. It’s important to correctly identify the pollutants we’re dealing with as well as the amounts in order to take the right remedial actions. For instance if you need black mould removal & remediation or asbestos abatement removal, commercial duct cleaning alone may not be sufficient.
- Measuring air flow rates: Air flow and quality together with filtration rates provide important information about how well or poorly your HVAC is functioning. Improper installation or calibration affect efficiency and cannot be solved just by commercial duct cleaning. CAS has expertise in measuring air flow as well as calibrating HVACs to acceptable standards.
Clear Air Solutions is a leader in commercial duct cleaning technology and customer service. Cutting-edge equipment and experienced staff enables us to finish our projects sooner and reduce your cost significantly. We also provide regular HVAC maintenance to keep your ventilation system operating at optimal levels. We work to identify small issues before they become large and expensive problems. Contact us today.
Learn more about the health issues associated with Unclean Ducts.